Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Zucchini

Zucchini
One of my most important crop growing goals has been to harvest more of something than I can lunch, despite my imperfect crop growing deep space at this point in the Emerald City.  I care for the feeling of profusion so as to comes with having to preserve and break away food as I can't lunch it all.


Enter zucchini.  My grandfather used to say so as to in New Jersey in summertime, you'd allow to keep your car doors sheltered, otherwise the car would be chubby of zucchini the after that instant you got in!  Modish mid-May, I planted two starts from my area grocery stockpile labeled "green zucchini", with nix auxiliary in rank.  I deposit them in a bed so as to used to be a support of composted horse fertilizer, and so as to I had plus cover cropped, mulched, fertilized, and loosened severely with my broadfork.  They look thrilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment